Caring with Comfort
Services I can get to maintain my well-being and independence
Through our commitment to offering compassionate care, we hope to inspire individuals to live their lives to the fullest and achieve their dreams. Our team is dedicated to providing aid with everyday tasks including:
- Dressing and undressing
- Help with washing, drying, and shaving hair and body.
- Assistance with making and get in and out of your bed
- Communication etc.
- Meal preparation, whether it’s for special dietary needs (such as health, religious or cultural reasons),
- Assist with using cutlery
- Provide help with feeding if needed.
- Food Costs
Comfort offers therapy services , allied health services and nursing support including:
- Clinical treatments such as hearing and vision services
- Speech therapy
- Physio therapy services.
Our organization provides assistance with the utilization of continence tools and devices including
- Disposable pads
- Absorbent aids
- Commode chairs
- Urinary drainage appliances
Services to ensure my safety while staying at my residence
With our services, you can trust that your home will be a reflection of your aspirations. Our team of experts is dedicated to making your life easier by providing assistance with:
- Making beds
- Light gardening tasks like weeding, pruning, lawn mowing
- Garden maintenance.
Our organization provides a wide range of mobility assistance devices to improve the quality of life for those in need.Our team has extensive knowledge and experience in recommend the most suitable mobility aids to help individuals regain their independence and freedom. Our comprehensive inventory includes:
- Quadruped walkers
- Walking frames
- Walking sticks
- Manual Handling Equipment
- Bed rails
- Slide sheets
- Pressure-relieving mattresses
- Personalized support for using these aids.
You can use money from your package budget to buy aids and equipment that help you with daily tasks. We provide a vast range of aids and equipment and assistive technology including:
- Mobility Aids: walking sticks,
- walking frames, wheelchairs etc.
- Aged Care/ Home Care Equipment
- Continence Aids: a range of different brands like Molicare, Depend, Tena etc.
- Personal Care : shampoo, conditioners, body washes.
- Kitchen Aids
- Chairs: Recliners, princess chairs etc.
- Toileting Aids
- Manual Handling Equipment
- Mobility Scooters
- Pressure Care
- Wound Care Products
- Nutritional Products
- PPE Equipment
- Vital Calls
- Aids and equipment’s that do not relate to your care needs.
Making your home safer and more accessible is an important aspect of aging comfortably. Our aim is to assist you in creating a home environment that allows for greater safety and independence.
- Minor home modifications
- Installing taps that are easier to access,
- Adding grab rails to your bath and/or shower
- Receiving guidance on areas of concern with regards to safety in your home.
- Home modifications that do not relate to your care needs.
Services that help me maintain my relationship with my local community.
Our goal is to assist you in attending your appointments and participating in community events and activities so that you can be active and engaged with the world around you.
- Assistance with shopping, visiting health practitioners, attending social activities etc.
- Accommodation and travel for holidays
Our aim is to motivate you to engage in events or gatherings within your community that enhance and safeguard your way of life, hobbies, and health.
- Emotional support: This can involve the carer spending time with the client , engaging in meaningful conversations, and actively listening to them.
- Socialization: Encourage our clients to participate in social activities and provide opportunities to connect with others to improve their overall well-being.
- Providing cares to our clients to assist with their day to day activities.
- Offering an ally to accompany you during appointments such as visiting your doctor and during activities like shopping.
- entertainment activities, such as club memberships or tickets to sporting events.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can support your loved one’s needs and help them age in place with dignity and comfort.
We are here to help you provide excellent care for your loved one. Contact us today to learn more about how we can support you for your caregiving.